The journal has been published since 1995.
The journal registered in the list of specialized editions of Ukraine, where main dissertations results for the scientific degree in the area of engineering science and physics & mathematics are published (Order of MES of Ukraine dated by 15.04.2021, № 420). The DOI name is assigned to the journal (Digital Object Identifier).
The editorial board endorses the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI).
Institute of Artificial Intelligence Problems of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
The journal is registered with the ISSN International Center (International Standard Serial Number)
ISSN 2710-1673 (PRINT)
ISSN 2710-1681 (ONLINE)
State registration certificate KV №24609-14549PR dated 26.11.2020.
Manuscripts in the following scientific areas are accepted:
- conceptual and theoretical problems of artificial intelligence and modeling;
- biocybernetics and physical foundations of intelligence;
- intelligent technologies in communication systems;
- intelligent learning systems, e-learning;
- natural language processing systems;
- image recognition and perception systems;
- software and hardware of intelligent systems;
- intelligent decision making technologies;
- theory and means of computational intelligence;
- applied intelligent technologies and systems;
You can read more about the requirements for publications on the page for authors.