1. UDC index in the upper left corner of the sheet (Times New Roman, 12 pt, bold, interval after - 6 pt).
2. Author's name (s) (Times New Roman, 12 pt, bold), title of the article (Times New Roman, 14 pt, bol, interval after - 6 pt), name of institution (Times New Roman, 11 pt, bold) and workplace address (Times New Roman, 10 pt, bold) in the paper language and in English.
3. Annotations (brief information about the results, about 500 printed characters) and keywords in the original language and English, authentic (Times New Roman, 10 pt, no paragraph).
4. The main text of the article (Times New Roman, 12 pt, spacing - 1.0 pt, indent - 1 cm, subheadings in the text 12 pt, bold, spacing after - 6 pt) with a volume of 6-12 A4 pages, designed in accordance with the requirements of "Bulletin of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine" № 3, 2008 with the necessary elements:
problem description in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
analysis of recent research and publications, highlighting previously unresolved parts of the overall problem to which the article is devoted;
formulation of the goals of the article (task statement);
presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results;
conclusions and prospects for further exploration in this direction.
5. The list of used sources up to 15 references, drawn up in accordance with DSTU 7.1: 2006 "Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of assembly". Numbering is carried out in the order of mention in the text. The transliteration of the list of used sources in English is given separately (see the example in the template).
6. Detailed English summary (0.5 - 1 page) with a description of the problem, purpose and specific results.
7. The article is presented in the .doc (.docx) file format (prepared in the Microsoft Word editor).
Parameters of page margins: top - 2 cm, all others - 3 cm;
- formulas, formula elements, are prepared in Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 and above;
- tables, figures and graphs are arranged in the order of mention in the text;
- drawings made with Microsoft Word are presented in a grouped form.
8. See the article template at: http://ipai.net.ua/docs/Shablon.doc.
2. Cover letter from the organization (recommendation for publication), signed in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Examination report on the possibility of publishing the article in the open press.
4. Review of a third-party organization, signed by a doctor of sciences, a specialist in this field.
5. Information about the author (s): full name, academic degree and title, place of work, position, address (es) of the organization, telephone, fax, e-mail address.
6. The author's application for publication of the article.
Date of birth __________________________________________________
Place of work (full name and address) ________________________________
Position, degree, title ______________________________________________
Phone ____________ Fax ______________ E-mail _______________________
Paper title ___________________________________________________________
Number and name of direction _______________________________________________
See the article template at: